HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK
The goal of the 6 week program is to commit to moving as much as you can over the next 6 weeks, It might be to attend as many classes as you can, walk to work, take up a class you haven’t before or just begin your fitness or strength journey.
We run two programs each 6 weeks:
The Strength Training sessions are on our lowest level in the basement. These run in 6 week blocks same as these challenge. Its important that people join Strength Training on day 1 and attend for the full 6 weeks to get the most of out the program. We run 6 classes per week and your required to attend 3 (lower, Chest and shoulders and back and arms) the rest of the sessions are on the upper two levels
The aim of the sweat program is to attend as many classes as you can over the 6 weeks, move, sweat and burn those calories. Its important you attend the first and last scan so you can see how much body fat you have burnt over the 6 week period
Each class, PT, or scan you will rank you on the Savage Fit leader board.
We will run reports weekly, this will be sent out via email each Monday to see how your tracking.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
$330.00 plus $40 for your scan
HOW DO I JOIN
- Shoot us a message via the link below. Let us know on the message what program you want to attend – We will send you an email explaining how to download our app and how to buy the 6 week program
- Book into a body scan. Its $40 – this is booked via the savage app and will be the Saturday before the challenge starts
- Once paid then book your classes. Be aware they full up fast so book ahead, and if for some reason you can’t attend make sure you cancel so others can take that spot
WHEN DOES THE NEXT PROGRAM START
We are running 2 more rounds before the end of the year
Round two: Monday 24th September – finishes 4th November 2018
Round three: Monday 5th November – finishes 16th December 2018
YOU COULD WIN!
Each round we run a competition where you can win a prize pack valued at $1000 plus the chance to win our end of year prize
HOW ARE THE POINTS TRACKED
- Book and attend a Savage class – 5 challenge points
- Personal Training session – 10 challenge points
- Body Scan – 5 challenge points
- Post a pic or insta story while and Savage and tag @savage.training + @fitnutrition.com.au in your pic or story to gain 10 extra challenge points
WHAT IS NEEDED
An open mind, the Savage app, you to move, sweat, lift and post
WHAT IS A BODY SCAN + HOW DO I BOOK?
Scans can be booked via the savage app, same as you would book regular classes. Each scan is $40, will take less than 10 mins and you can be fully clothed – just remove your shoes.
Scans are an awesome tool as they measure not only your body fat but also:
- Total skeletal muscle mass
- Total body fat in kilograms
- Total body fat percentage
- Visceral fat
- Total body water
- Segmental muscle and fat analysis
- Bone mineral content
- Basal metabolic rate
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE WHEN REGISTERING
- Each participant in the 6 week program will receive a special Savage x Fit Nutrition Bag with drink bottle and supplement pack and best off all Savage Tee (let us know what size you are when registering)
- 30 min consultation with your preferred Personal Trainer – to be booked via the Savage Squad app to discuss your goals, talk about nutrition or help with using the app
- A trainer to help you keep on track over the 6 weeks