Studies have shown that the right nutrition, combined with the right exercise, can achieve results 4 times better than exercise alone so this is a great way to ensure you’re getting the most from all your hard work.
If you’re new to training or want to go beyond just “working out”, we highly recommend starting with a Health and Fitness Consultation to make sure you are heading in the right direction.
WHY YOUR TEAM MIGHT NEED A HEALTH AND FITNESS CONSULTATION
- You may have members of your team who are new to exercise and don’t know where to start
- You or your team need a kick start with your training
- If you’re working hard at training but not getting results
- Team members may have specific body goals (e.g. wedding, holiday, health reasons) and want a plan to reach them
- You want your team to learn more about how nutrition and lifestyle can help
- You have team members in need of specific rehabilitation or body shaping
WHAT YOU GET
Each team member will get an initial consultation. Here we do your measurements, including measuring your body fat percentage and a fitness assessment. This is to create a baseline to measure your progress. We also go through:
- Nutritional screening and guidance
- Lifestyle screen and guidance
- Specific training guidance
- Goal setting
You can choose between either a four or 8 week follow up appointment or a programming session. A programming session is a good option if you’re doing home/self guided workouts, have more specific training goals outside of classes or are looking to re-balance poor structure and movement.
WHAT HEALTH AND FITNESS CONSULTATIONS ARE NOT
Please note that Health and Fitness Consultations are not:
- Doctors appointments
- Nutrition only (this is a large element, but is incorporated within the consult)
- Physio specific (if you have limitations from unknown injuries please see your physio before hand so we can work together to correct these)
GROUP FITNESS TRAINING
Under the expert guidance of head trainers Justin Savage and his team, our group fitness classes provide the motivation, social dynamics and challenge that training with others can bring.
Offered at times of your convenience, Savage Training Group Classes provide a comprehensive all-over body workout with a focus on stripping weight, muscle toning, core strengthening and general well being.
We have experience in creating specific wellness centres inside head offices such as Linkedin Sydney and Melbourne where we created a wellness room with all equipment provided, we manage session bookings and timetables, create specific classes for you employees and manage the space. On a more basic level we have created a mixture of outdoor sessions and indoor sessions for Mundipharma Sydney where they supply the equipment and we design classes. We can create the right package for you and your business.
- 30 and 45min Group Fitness classes for 1 – 20 peoples
- Health and Fitness Consults
- Event Planning such as City to Surf or Tough Mudder
- Nutritional Information
- Wellness Management
- Session booking management and reporting
- InBody scans
HOW MUCH IS IT?
Group Fitness and Wellness Management prices are by request. We have 3 options to suit your business and budget
Please contact us for more information or to request a meeting with our head trainer Justin Savage.